-Our basic tour includes free transportation to and from Naples city center in the mentioned area below and the horse riding tour in the national park of Vesuvius.
– Lunch is not included.
– The tour takes place in the national park of Vesuvius for around 1,5/2 hours on horseback (can be a bit more or less depending on the weather conditions of the day, the participants horse riding experience level, the group size, ages etc.) Please note that the tour does not include any visit to the crater.
– There will be an English speaking guide assisting you during the tour.
– All reservations are non refundable unless it is cancelled by Horse Riding Naples team. In any case of cancellation, the customer will be noticed at least 1 day before and will be refunded immediately.
– The tour is on in all weather conditions and only our guides are responsible to decide if the weather conditions are good enough to organize the tour, not the customers. If the tour cancels by ‘Horse Riding Tour, Naples’ due to the weather conditions you will be refunded immediately. But if the customer decides not to participate, it will be accepted as a no show and there won’t be any refunds.
– If you are a lone traveler please contact us before booking to check the available dates because we need minimum 2 people to organize a tour.
– Free transportation is included only from Naples city center. If you need a transfer from Ercolano or Pompeii train stations, please book also the extra service for the transfer. We are not offering a door to door pick up service. After booking, the customer has to send us the hotel address. The pick up plan is done by our team 1 day before the tour date and send to all customers. The pick up point will be the most convenient and central place to your location. It is customer’s responsibility to send the correct information and be at the meeting point on time. Late arrivals for pick ups are accepted as no shows.
– There is maximum weight limit of 110 kg. The participants over the max weight won’t be allowed to ride and there won’t be any refunds.
– Kids under 3 years old can ride with a parent or with our guides. Kids older than 3 need to ride their own horses under the supervision of our guides.
– The tour has a fixed price. There is not a special offer for the customers prefer to drive directly to our stables. We provide safe and free parking place.